We are in the process of moving pages from our Trac Wiki on Hyrax to the is wiki. More Soon. Until then, here's where a good bit of the Hyrax design docs are living: Hyrax Design Documentation
1 Background Information
2 Features & Projects
These are projects currently in their initial stages.
- AIS Using NcML
- BES Aggregation using NcML
- Fixing the (currently) broken Hyrax catalogs
- How to build the DataDDX response in/with Hyrax
- Single Constraint per Definition
- Configurable BES cmdln client
- Configurable Communication Protocol - AMQP instead of PPT for example
3 Projects that are now Released
These might not be all complete, but all have passed through the initial planning and implementation stages and are at a stage where we are adding new capabilities to them or are 'in maintenance.'
In Hyrax 1.6:
In Hyrax 1.5:
- Hyrax 1.5 New feature freeze on 1 Jan 2009; Beta release on 26 Jan 2009; Second beta release 23 Feb 2009; Final release 6 April 2009