Difference between revisions of "Development"
m (→General Development)
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
=== BALTO ===
=== BALTO ===
* [[Stamps Use
* [[Stamps Use ]]
* [[Easton/Fuka Use
* [[Easton/Fuka Use ]]
Revision as of 21:29, 10 April 2019
This page is a kind of directory for pages that document any development activity we want to write about. These can be ideas we'd like to write down before they get lost, funded projects underway or designs that need to be documented after the fact.
There are a set of MediaWiki templates that simplify writing some kinds of documents such as Use cases.
1 Completed Projects
For these projects, there are often other palceson the web (this site, www.opendap.org and/or others) that have more up-to-date information. This part of our site is designed to be a place where new ideas are tried out and not where finished, polished, work is presented.
- NetCDF Translation
- Hyrax-1.6.2 Packages for OS-X
- ASCII Data DDX
- Australian BOM Contract (2011)
- Gateway Service
- REAP Cataloging and Searching
- OPULS: NOAA S3 Data Access
- DAP4: Async Service for AWS Glacier
- OPULS: UGrid Subsetting
- Caching that's multi-process safe
- DAP Service Terminus
- Hyrax: Asynchronous Response Implementation
- DAP Test Server
- Hyrax - User Identification (Authentication)
- Hyrax - Managed Access (Authorization)
- DAP Clients - Authentication
5 General Development
- Expanded arguments for Constraint Expressions
- Hyrax Development This page contains several designs, both completed and ongoing, for parts of Hyrax. They include the NCML handler, DAP4 implementation, THREDDS XSLT implementation, The BES XML interface, NetCDF File Response, ...
- IOOS Gateway
- libdap refactor
- Hyrax Customization user manual
- Use cases for swath and time series aggregation Developed as part of a contract with NASA
5.1 Handler engineering information
- Understanding the NCML Handler This is a roadmap to the NCML handler source files (started Aug 2015) move this to doxygen?
6 Project Ideas
- Server side processing Some of these ideas could be part of DAP4, some could be additional services Hyrax performs.
- Image Service
- THREDDS Catalog Metadata
- DAP Capabilities
- OGC Web Services Framework
- Hyrax Metadata Management
- Data Service Statistics
- AMQP Support in Hyrax
- BES: Root Catalog
- Shibboleth Enabling DAP Clients