From OPeNDAP Documentation
- Nightly Builds: Software we build every night on several platforms. The link provides the most recent report for each build we do. Use show=current to get the most recent; show=<date> to get a particular date, show=<platform> to see a particular platform. The sort=yes option runs the results through Unix sort before building the table. The nightly build software is part of the nbuilds project and is available from our trac/svn repository.
- test.opendap.org: Test servers with data files.
1 Developer Guidelines and Information
- Development process information
- Using the SVN trunk, branches and tags to manage releases.
- [wiki:ShrewBranchGuide Making a Branch of Shrew for a Server Release]. Releases should be made from a branch so that development can continue on the trunk and so that we can easily go back to the software that mad up a release, fix bugs, and release those fixes.
- [wiki:ReleaseGuide Making a Source Release]. Once software is ready for distribution, use this checklist to make sure you do all of the steps needed to make a source release.
- [wiki:LinuxBuildHostConfig How to configure a Linux machine to build Hyrax from SVN]
- [wiki:RPM Making RPM Distributions]. Follow these steps to create an RPM distribution of the software.
- ~~[wiki:DMG Making MAC OSX dmg]. Follow these steps to make a .dmg file for a Mac OSX release.~~ Use the following link.
- Hyrax Package for OS-X. This describes how to make a new OS/X 'metapackage' for Hyrax.
- [wiki:XP Making Windows XP distributions]. Follow these directions to make Windows XP binaries.
- [wiki:OLFSReleaseGuide Making a Release of OLFS]. Follow these steps to create the three .jar files needed for the OLFS release. Includes information on how to build the OLFS and how to run the tests.
- [wiki:ReleaseToolbox Making a Matlab Ocean Toolbox Release]. Follow these steps when a new Matlab GUI version is ready to be released.
- General development information
- [wiki:ConfigureCentos How to configure a CentOS machine for production of RPM binaries]
- [wiki:MergingBranches How to merge code]
- [wiki:CopyRights How to copyright software written for OPeNDAP]
- [wiki:GuideLines Development Guidelines]
- [wiki:SecureEmail How to Setup Secure Email and Sign Software Distributions]
- [wiki:UserSupport How to Handle Email-list Support Questions]
- [wiki:NetworkServerSecurity Security Policy and Related Procedures]
- Software version numbers