BES File Out NetCDF
From OPeNDAP Documentation
Revision as of 22:43, 17 December 2008 by PatrickWest (New page: General questions: * Should I traverse the data structure to see if there are any sequences? Structures * Flatten * prepend name of structure with an underscore followed by the variable n...)
- Should I traverse the data structure to see if there are any sequences?
- prepend name of structure with an underscore followed by the variable name. Keep track as there might be embedded structures, grids, etc...
- Use the name of the grid for the array of values
- prepend the name of the grid plus an underscore to the names of each of the map vectors.
- write_array appears to be working just fine.
- If array of complex types?
- For now throw an exception
- Global Attributes?
- Include global attribute to include URL that generated that new file
- Variable Attributes
- What about attributes for structures? Should these attributes be created for each of the variables in the structure? So, if there is a structure a with variables v1 and v2 then the attributes for a will be attributes for a_v1 and a_v2? Or are there attributes for each of the variables in the structure? Or both.
- For multi-dimensional datasets there will be a structure for each container, and each of these containers will have global attributes.