From OPeNDAP Documentation
Revision as of 22:02, 5 March 2012 by Jimg
This is a straw man design, broken down into sections. It is incomplete and its content is subject to revision.
- DAP Service Terminus
- Data Model and a XML Schema that provides one representation for the data model.
- Web Services
These proposals have been put forth by Dennis:
- XML Use in DAP4 New (Modified: 2/25/2012)
- Grids Delenda Est Under Consideration
- Constraints and Shared Dimensions New, closely related to Grids Delenda Est (New 02/26/2012)
- Ideas for the On-The-Wire Format New
- Characterization of URL Annotations New (Modified: 2/26/2012)
- DAP4 DDX Grammar New
- DAP4: DDX Lexical Elements New
- Ideas for Defining VLens (and Sequences) New (New 02/25/2012)
- Possible Notation for Server Commands New (New 02/26/2012)